It's been a while since I updated.. so here it goes. JD was been a very busy boy: cutting molars and learning how to walk. He's walking a lot more in the last few days. Hopefully next post I'll have pics of it. Everything is a game to him! It's usually cute, but sometimes frustrating! His newest trick is to gag himself and laugh! I don't find it so amusing. Kyle is keeping busy at work and is doing well with Melaleuca. I'm keeping busy babysitting and chasing JD around. For 4th July we sold 250 bags of cotton candy at the parade. We were so tired after that we stayed home that night and were asleep by 10!

JD watching Ice Age in Grandpa Doug's Tahoe

Another messy face pic.

JD feels the need to climb on everything he can

He smiles just like Kyle used to when he was litle!

JD got ahold of mom's compact and powered his nose.
He is one busy little boy! Had he is looking more and more like Kyle!
ReplyDeleteI know... scary! :)
ReplyDelete