Holy Cow! When did you do all this? It looks great and sorry I didn't get you going very well, but it looks good to me. I absolutely love his 9 month pictures. I really need to have Hattie do our pictures again--she's fabulous. And that's awesome that you've got one up at Mt. View. She printed one of Jonas for the hospital too, but I can't remember which one and I haven't gone in since then to see it.
Kyle & I met when we were 15 & he was up in Idaho working for the summer. We got back together after graduation and got married January 8th, 2005. We now have a house in Ammon, a 14 month old son and a dog. Life is pretty darn good to us.
JD is such a cutie! I can't belive how big he's getting!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow! When did you do all this? It looks great and sorry I didn't get you going very well, but it looks good to me. I absolutely love his 9 month pictures. I really need to have Hattie do our pictures again--she's fabulous. And that's awesome that you've got one up at Mt. View. She printed one of Jonas for the hospital too, but I can't remember which one and I haven't gone in since then to see it.
ReplyDelete