Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chairs & Toothbrushing































Another busy week in the Roman home! The jerky that I mentioned previously turned out wonderfully! The downside is that I can't keep Kyle from eating it! Everytime I see him he is snacking on it. I'm thinking about hiding it and giving him a "jerky allowance" each day. :) Kyle was complaining about how stained our dining chairs were, so I pulled out the fabric I had gotten over a year ago and he went to town. He did a great job on them! It's great to find projects that don't take money! I finally remembered to get a toothbrush for JD so we decided to try it out. He loved it! We did get some bad news this week, the Bears traded quarterbacks with the Broncos. I'm especially mad since I got Kyle an Orton jersey for Christmas. JD is getting into everything! When he's at grandma's she has to put all of the plants on the counter and block the DVD's since his favorite activity is to unload bookcases. It was conference weekend and we actually saw all the sessions and Kyle went to the Priesthood session with my dad. Inbetween Sunday sessions we went over to my parents' for waffles. JD even had one too! I also included a pic I just took of JD busy unloading the shelves under the computer desk.

1 comment:

  1. Wow....nice job on the chairs! They don't even look like the same ones I had not so long ago...:)
    Look at my grandson on the go...my goodness he is getting so big. I can't believe he is almost a year old!! Please smother him in kisses and hugs!!
    Love you guys so much!
    Grandma in AZ

    ReplyDelete