
We left for Utah Thursday morning to stay at my sister's, attend my nephew's baptism, and see Wicked with my family. It was a busy trip! Friday morning JD had his first Krispie Kreme donut. He loved it of course.


Also on Friday we went to the park with my sister's 4 kids and JD. It was a cute little caravan. JD and Charlotte relaxed in the wagon. JD loved the swings and went down the slide a few times. Charlotte had a little too much fun and fell asleep in the swing.
JD with his cousin Sam in their matching Christmas jammies.

For Christmas last year my dad bought tickets to Wicked in SLC for the kids and spouses. We were in the nosebleeds, but it was still an awesome show!!! Kyle's sister Jessica watched JD and my brother's kids for us so we could go. Thanks Jessica!!

Afterwards we ate at Bucca di Beppo, a really cool authentic Italian restaurant. We had the "Pope Room". It was all decked out in Pope memorablia and had a large lazy susan in the middle of the table with the Pope on it.
I don't know if we've been changed for the better, but we have been changed for good.
Other happenings this week: I got called to be the Relief Society chorister and JD is almost cutting another tooth.
Other happenings this week: I got called to be the Relief Society chorister and JD is almost cutting another tooth.






Sounds like you had a great time. I'm so glad Jessica was there to help you. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful son and daughter-in-law. And what can a grandma say about the most perfect grandson in the world!!
ReplyDeleteLove you all,
Mom & Grandma in AZ
I still can't believe I'm going to that show. Thanks so much for hooking me up with the tickets. I love Italian food. We might have to try that restaurant out.
ReplyDeleteI need your email address so I can send you the author invite for our weight loss blog. courtneyfisher09@yahoo.com.
ReplyDelete