

After!!! We used 14 pallets(8,500 sq/ft) of sod. It took us 12 hours with the help of about 10 neighbors. Kyle and I were so sore after doing that all day. He was laying, and I was loading the four-wheeler; so my top half was sore and his legs were sore. We used every scrap of sod, and it was the perfect amount, and Kyle had guessed on the amount!









The grass looks great! I haven't been to your house since that Body Shop party you had forever ago! It sounds like very hard work!
ReplyDeletehmmm...when did you do that? When I came home today, I looked down your street from Gnwlw and your house popped out for some reason. I didn't notice anything at that time, but that must have been the reason. Congratulations! Grass is good news!
ReplyDeleteWe did it ALL day Friday. It took 12 hours, but now we're not the ugly yard anymore!
ReplyDeleteLooks good!!
ReplyDelete