I'm not really sure what JD is eating here, but he enjoys eating just about anything he can get his hands on!
JD is getting really good at cruising the furniture. He hasn't started taking steps by himself, but I'm sure that will happen soon.


Another messy face picture, we have quite a few of these!

This picture was taken at my grandma's house. We went down the the blessing of my cousin's baby. I met Kyle in Logan on his way back from his business trip to Arizona.The huge bathtub in my bathroom makes a great playpen while I'm getting ready in the morning. I'll just have to make sure JD doesn't figure out how to turn on the water!

Eating is such hard work!
These were taken at my friend's house after the blessing of her baby. This is JD's new spring church outfit. What a good looking baby!


These were taken at my friend's house after the blessing of her baby. This is JD's new spring church outfit. What a good looking baby!

I guess I'll summarize the last few weeks. I've been crazy busy with babysitting! Kyle and a friend went down to Arizona on a business trip. Kyle became an Independent Marketing Executive for Melaleuca. He was sick of getting laid off, so he wanted to create some residual income. He's doing really well, and achieved the status of director on his trip. We got to be recognized at the new product launch last week, it was pretty cool! We're hoping to make it to the convention in August in Florida. It'll be hot, but it will be a great vacation! Now, for JD, he is a very fast crawler and cruiser of furniture. He is getting into everything! He babbles and yells all the time. He always picks times when he's supposed to be quiet to be the loudest (church and while I'm on the phone). He's cutting his front teeth and a top eye tooth. That'll make 6 teeth total. In 2 weeks he'll be one! Time has sure flown! We'll get his next professional pictures done and have his doctor's check-up.





He is growing up so fast! That is exciting for Kyle. I hope it all works out well. Don't worry JD will figure out the water soon enough!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that cute orange vest!
ReplyDelete