Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Zoo and Utah... I think they're the same thing!

JD has become a master at the sippy. Sometimes he tries to drink it while it's on the ground, I'll try to get a picture of that! He's also standing on his own for a few seconds at a time.


I tried to get a good pic of his new teeth coming in on the top, this is as good as it got!


Another messy face shot - cookies!




My sister and her hubby went on a 100 mile bike ride (don't ask me why anyone would want to do that) so I went down to watch her kids. The girls and I walked over to the grocery store to get treats. JD and Charlotte got to drive the cart. They were also giving away free cupcakes! Hooray!! On the way home I stopped in Logan at Gossner's to get cheese curds and flavored milk. YUM!!




On Friday I took a big group that I was babysitting to the zoo. All 8 of us piled into my dad's Tahoe. It was fun! It wasn't too hot so the animals were all out. JD really didn't want to sit still for a picture.







Well, it was another crazy week of babysitting! I had quite a few extra kids last week. This week has calmed back down. Last night we got JD's one year pictures!! I can't believe my baby will be one on Thursday!! I can't wait to get the pictures back. We took him a little cake to squish in, and he didn't let us down! He had it everywhere! Usually kids poke a little to explore, but JD just dove right in. We're going to get another one for his little party and record it. He also got his first birthday card in the mail yesterday (thanks great grandma & grandpa Fitzgerald)!

1 comment: