We've been really busy lately, so it's been a while (again) since an update. Kyle's been keeping busy at work, they are working on a double Stake Center up in Rexburg. He's also been busy with Melaleuca and has had sucess with that. Natalie's been keeping insanely busy with babysitting (nothing new!), and keeping up with her garden. Her parents have been in Europe since mid July. They won't be back until the end of August. It's been an adjustment not to be able to call on them at any time! JD had minor surgery on July 27. He was a little sore, but bounced right back with even more energy than before! The hospital volunteers gave him a teddy bear that he has become attached to. JD has mastered walking, going up the stairs, and down the stairs. He has also mastered the art of destruction. He loves to pull everything out of drawers and cupboards, but lately he has started trying to at least put some back. He loves putting on necklaces, shoes, and glasses (but is only successful at the first). He also likes to put blankets and dish towels on his head. When he plays with cars he tries to make the sounds. He is cutting his bottom molars (which is not fun for anyone involved!). He loves to try to put things into other things. Kyle lets him help play Yahtzee by putting the dice back in the cup, but once in a while he tries to eat one so we have to keep an eye on him.



Master of the stairs...


and walking!


He loves to put toys into the holes on
this toy


Hello? If you say hello to him, he'll put
a "phone" up to his ear. Does this mean
we talk too much on our phones? :)


Cell phone picture of JD sleeping in the car
hugging his new favorite bear.


Beans, zuchinni, cucumber, tomato
I hope he is okay. I didn't know he needed surgery! I am glad you all are staying busy! He sure looks busy climbing and walking!
ReplyDeleteI am glad Jd bounced right back from his surgry! And wow I can't believe how big he is getting! Your garden little amazing! Way to go :) .... I can't wait until I can get a house of my own to do little things like a garden, or even just paint a room the way I want it!.... Glad you guys are doing well :)
ReplyDeleteThat teddy pic is so adorable!
ReplyDelete