Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dixie's Diner - March 21, 2009



To keep JD busy while we ate we gave him an onion ring. After ripping all the breading off, he tried to break the ring apart (which isn't easy with a slippery onion). Finally he broke it and was very proud of himself.
They give the kids these cute little hats and cars. Kyle had a lot of fun putting JD's car together and the sticker decals on.






2 comments:

  1. I don't care if I am prejudice...I have the cutest grandson in the world!!!! And I miss him sooooo much. Natalie, you are doing a spectacular job. Thank you so much for putting in the time to make this such a great site. I feel so much closer to what's going on.
    I love you guys...
    Grandma in Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! I'm excited I found your blog:0)

    ReplyDelete